Welcome to LawHelp at the St. Johns County Public Library
We have collected a number of resources here to help you know more about the law and maybe help you solve your legal problem.
Additional Legal Self Help Resources
Additional resources available at the library
- Legal Forms - Legal Forms is a searchable database of state and federal legal forms, such as family law, wills/probates, housing rental and lease agreements, bills of sale, etc. Requires a St. Johns County Public Library Card.
- Westlaw - available only at the Main, Southeast and Ponte Vedra branches.
- Nolo Self-Help Books at the St. Johns County Library - Published by NOLO - Law for All
- Books on Florida Law at the St. Johns County Library
- ABA Free Legal Answers
- Family Law Self-Help Program
- United Way 211 Information and Referral
- LawHelp.org - Helpling people find solutions to their legal problems
- LawHelpInteractive.org - helps you fill out legal forms. Answer a series of question and print your legal form.
- Money, Credit, and Identity Theft - Consumer.gov
- eGovernment - online access to government services
- Florida Senior Legal Services
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Florida Department of Children and Families Abuse Hotline
- HealthCare.Gov - Health Insurance Enrollment and Answers for the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- Florida Pro Bono Resources for Veterans